VIEWS ~ PRIVACY ~ BLUE RIBBON ADDRESS ~ CHARACTER HOME ~ LEVEL LAND
House Sold - Maleny QLD
Views: Gaze over your own beautiful land parcel – just over 1 acre – to surrounding valleys, with ‘windows’ through to the iconic Glasshouse Mountains and to the coastline and Moreton Island.
Location: Along the quiet end of Mountain View Road with the home nestled in amongst the mature trees and set a long way back from the front boundary, you will feel like you’re living on much larger acreage. You are also only a few minutes drive – east side – of Maleny township.
Character Home: If a quality-built, solid timber home is on your list, this very well-maintained, classic New England Style home will delight. The main house is ideal in size for couples while the separate studio adds additional space for visitors / 2nd dwelling / hobby or work.
Overall features of the property include:
• A 2 storey house with open plan living / dining / kitchen, 2nd sitting room, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and verandahs on all sides
• A separate 2 storey garage / studio with bathroom, bedroom and sitting room
• Separate carport for motorhome plus storeroom / workshop under the home
• Own rainwater storage, back-to-grid solar panels
• Outstanding bird-attracting trees, shrubs and gardens on mostly level land
This bespoke home has been loved and enjoyed by its’ original owner until now:
a genuinely unique offering that will appeal to nature lovers seeking the
genteel country life!
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- Built 1987
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,142 m²
- 3 Garage