STRIKING MINIMALIST DESIGN
House Sold - Montville QLD
It’s a rare privilege to present a home with such contemporary architectural appeal. For buyers who have a minimalist design preference and who appreciate the principles of simplistic, orderly and high quality, 13 Gaden Road, Montville is going to hold much appeal.
The understated style mentioned is consistent throughout in both the materials used and in the geometry, providing a complete sense of order. Natural light filtering into the home further highlights the clean lines and space. High placed linear glazing allows the ever-changing skyline to be featured throughout the home.
Adding to this perfect combination is the 2.7 acre parcel of land containing open space lawn areas and established landscaping, while in the distance you have a significant view corridor to deep green forest and distant mountain ridges.
With ground-level access, the home comprises:
• Entry walkway
• Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Seamless connection with the generous outdoor living area
• Double carport with storage room and laundry
Some of the additional features of the home are:
• Polished timber floors
• Square set high ceilings with shadow line finishes throughout
• Abundant window glazing and a selection of high quality building materials
• An elevated parcel of land with views to the southeast
• The opportunity to build additional accommodation on another part of the property
• All within walking distance of the Montville Village in a very quiet and private location
Properties of this nature are few and far between in the Hinterland and therefore, if these features appeal to you, please call us for a private viewing.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Built 2003
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.70 acres
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes