SECLUSION ON 136 ACRES
House Sold - Elaman Creek QLD
This 136 acre property located in a hidden valley at Elaman Creek is one of the best kept secrets in the area.
If you desire a quiet country life off the beaten track, perfectly serene, yet still only 10-15 mins to Maleny township, you should definitely keep reading!
The property offers a variety of terrains, from heavily treed rolling hills to open-space grazing land adjacent to a permanent creek. For nature lovers, the property consists of both revegetated and original rainforest. The owners have planted hundreds of native trees and grasses indigenous to the region in recent years with the intention of maintaining an environmental corridor for local fauna.
The topography around the property combined with a short stroll to the NAME creek, provides a unique large-acreage offering. The opportunity (as the current owners have done previously) to run a few head of cattle or keep a couple of horses is also available with the majority of the property fenced (and gated) between the neighbouring property.
Remnant tracks are also available for clearing to allow for bush walking, trail bike riding or four-wheel driving. The prospect to enjoy and continue to enhance the environment would be so satisfying – or, for an entrepreneur to combine the two and develop an Eco Tourism venture, there is an extraordinary potential to build a cabin/cabins towards the highest ridge of the property, with incredible vantage points taking in views over the entire valley.
Additional property features include:
• A low maintenance craftsman built home
• A-frame style character with wrap around verandah and Dormer windows
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Fireplace, high ceilings, with an internal ‘bridge’ linking the upstairs rooms.
• Beautiful views to the north from the bedrooms
• Huge carport adjoins the house measuring 9.6 x 8 metres
• Shed – 3.6m x 3.6m
• Lean-To/Machinery Shed – 9.6 m x 3.6m
• Raised vegetable garden beds (with plenty of space for new gardens) + established chook run
• Fruit trees include banana, lemon, mandarin, tangelo, pawpaw, persimmon, tamarillo, Seville orange and mulberry
• 45,000 litre main water tank (and 2 other rain harvesting systems used for gardens and animals)
• 1.5Kw Solar System installed
• Solarhart hotwater
This unique property offers a most sought-after combination in one of the most delightful and tranquil settings and is a must to inspect.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Built 2000
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 136 acres
- 4 Carport